Welcome To Riversdale Guest House
Please note we currently have reduced Winter Rates and are offering
an extra 5% off bookings
for visits until April 7th 2017 for 2+ nights.
Riversdale Guest House offers excellent quality yet comfortably priced accommodation. Conveniently located in walking distance to Wimborne town centre and a short drive to the A31. Our rooms have been fully renovated and complement our Georgian Town House. They are also nicely furnished and equipped with en-suite bathrooms.
A former Malting Cottage, Riversdale has ten guest rooms which are furnished to a high standard and offer every comfort. For short term visits we have single rooms priced from £40 per night and twin/double rooms from £65 per night. For Families we can also include folding beds/travel cots in the larger Double rooms (a high chair can also be provided upon request).
For more details on the Special Rates for short breaks, extended stays and Monday to Friday for business travellers please see the pricing page.
Riversdale offers all of the following:
- Nicely furnished en-suite guest rooms with powerful showers or a bath
- Free Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access
- Access to the Georgian Dining Room/Lounge Area throughout the day
- Freeview TV in all rooms
- Excellent pub food within a 2 minute walk
- Separate guest entrance
- Two parking spaces outside
- Long Term Parking within easy walking distance (2 minutes walk) or on street parking nearby
- Self Service Continental breakfast
- Excellent value for money with rooms from £32.50 per person per night (based on 2 sharing)
- Complementary tea/coffee, bottled water and newspaper
- Reduced rate Monday to Friday accommodation for extended stays or extended weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday).
We offer an optional Self Service based Continental Breakfast to guests (quoted rate discounted if not required). Alternatively we also have a discount agreement with a local restaurant providing a Full English Breakfast.
Please follow the link below for our overview video: https://youtu.be/uR4DOeZoNys